Login outage alertAt the beginning of the semester, CCBC experienced a failure of its login system.
Starting on Sunday, September 19, CCBC will be restoring the login system that requires additional verification when signing in. This restoration will occur in phases that focus on specific systems. The schedule below identifies when these systems will be switched back over to the login page that requires the additional verification.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Between now and September 24, you will continue to use the individual login links below to login to your apps individually:
- This system requires multiple security measures. If you have not set these up, you should do this prior to September 19 to avoid any delay in accessing CCBC apps.
- Go to id.quicklaunch.io/CCBC
- You’ll be asked to create a stronger password if your current one does not meet certain criteria.
- You will need to set up a series of security questions.
- Finally, you will need to provide a personal email and/or phone number for future sign-in verification. You can also set up Google Authenticator for this purpose.
- This system signs you in to myCCBC and your main CCBC apps at the same time: Brightspace, SIMON, your student email, and Microsoft 365. One login and you're done!
- After Sunday, September 19 at 10:30 a.m., clicking on the SIMON link will require a login with additional verification.
- After Wednesday, September 22 at 4:30 p.m., clicking on the SIMON link or the Brightspace link will require a login with additional verification.
- After Friday, September 24 at 3 a.m., clicking on the SIMON link, Brightspace link, or the Microsoft O365 link will require a login with additional verification.
- After Friday, September 24 at 7:30 a.m., you can simply click the myCCBC link on any page of the CCBC website to login and access CCBC apps.
Technology Support at CCBCCCBC provides technology support services to help students, faculty and staff. These services include functional support for computers, software, network equipment, telephone equipment, computer labs and more.
In addition, we also provide technology-based instructional support to the entire college community, contributing to both student success in the classroom and employee professional development.
Getting help with technology
Contact the Help desk – live support 24 hours a day
The Help Desk can address almost any kind of technical problem. We help students, faculty and staff with hardware and software problems, login and password issues, connection difficulty, and much more.
- Get help online »
- Or call 443.840.HELP (4357)