Transcripts, Graduation Info, Student IDs and MoreAll student records, including transcripts are maintained by the Registrar’s office and are available to students through the Enrollment Services Center on each campus.
Here students can:
- Apply for Graduation
- Request a Transcript
- Request Enrollment Verification
- Change Personal Information
- Register for Classes
- Request for Replacement Degree or Certificate
- Program of Study Change Form
- Request for Transcript Re-evaluation
- If you have changed your program of study and wish for the Transfer Evaluation team to re-review your transcripts for additional coursework to be added to your record, please complete this form.
Important information for applicants
How to submit your final transcript
Electronic Transcripts: Electronic transcripts are only considered official when sent directly from the institution. Emailed transcripts from students are considered unofficial.
Paper Transcripts: A paper transcript is considered official when it is received in an original, sealed envelope from the issuing institution. Any transcript submitted that has been removed from the official, sealed envelope is considered unofficial. Submit your paper transcript through one of the following methods:
Mail:Attn: Transcript EvaluationCCBC – Registrar's Office7201 Rossville BoulevardBaltimore, Md 21237
In-Person:Drop off to any Enrollment Services Center (CCBC Catonsville, CCBC Dundalk, CCBC Essex or CCBC Owings Mills Center) during normal business hours.
When should I submit my transcript?
Transcripts are reviewed on a first-in basis and are evaluated within two to three weeks of receipt. We recommend making submissions before the following due dates to allow adequate time to complete the evaluation:
- by May 15 for Summer classes
- by August 15 for Fall classes
- by December 15 for Winter and Spring classes
Once we are finished evaluating your transcript, you will receive an email with the results. CCBC will not reissue the transcript to another institution or return it to the student. Transcripts must be received within one year of the issue date.