Gifted and Talented StudentsA student enrolled in the 8th grade may be considered for admission to CCBC if the following criteria is met and documented:
- Enrolled in a recognized Gifted and Talented Program or
- Documented academic ability or documented ability in the creative, performing or visual arts.
Step 1: Schedule an interviewA student is required to have an interview with an Admissions Counselor. A parent or guardian must be present for the interview. Call the Admissions Office to schedule an interview before the start of classes.
Step 2: Gather required documentsA student is required to bring the following documents to the interview:
- Application for Admission
- Final middle school report card or transcript
- CCBC Gifted and Talented Recommendation form
- Photo ID