Enrolling now for spring!Maybe you’re out of work. Maybe you had college plans this semester, but now they’re up in the air. Or maybe you just aren’t sure where to start in times like these. Life looks different for all of us right now, but your future doesn’t have to. CCBC wants to help you reach your goals, and we want to do it without the cost of tuition.
How is that possible? At this critical time, CCBC is tapping into a combination of funding sources to support the community. We believe that we can help almost everyone who walks through our doors stay on track or find a new path, tuition-free.
Ready to get started? So are we. First, we'll need some information from you. Be sure to take these steps so that our financial aid experts can determine your eligibility:
- Complete the CCBC Application for Admission.
- Mail or email the Registrar's office a copy of your high school transcript or GED scores.
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Login with your CCBC username to complete the CCBC Aid General Application.
- Submit the CCBC Tuition-Free application. Note: if you signed out after submitting the general application, you'll be asked to sign in again.
QUESTIONS? Contact us.
Your questions are important to us!
Due to an overwhelming response, CCBC is experiencing higher than normal call volume. Call wait times and email response times may be extended. Please know that your questions are important to us and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We appreciate your patience!
at 443.840.2222 (CCBC)
Call us anytime Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. and We’ll put you in touch with the right people to help you.
Send us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Staff will be working to respond during regular business hours.