Due to COVID-19 restrictions and health concerns, CCBC will continue to limit the use facilities during the Spring 2021 semester. Public or general college community access to gymnasiums, pools, and theaters will remain closed. These facilities will be available only for limited instructional use by assigned faculty and their students.
Rent CCBC FacilitiesCCBC has a variety of spaces at each of its three campuses and its three extension centers that are available for rent to the general public.
Whether you're planning a small meeting or a large community event, we invite you to come and check out our facilities, which range from cutting-edge, technology-enhanced classrooms and meeting rooms to theatres and athletic fields and courts.
Facilities & Rental Rates
Facility Rental Spaces and Rates
View available spaces and rates »
Equipment Rental Rates
|Equipment Description||Daily Rates|
|Marley Dance Surface||$100|
|Piano - Grand or Upright
Based on availability
Note: Piano rental may incur technician hours for moving and setup.
|Powered speakers w/microphone||$75|
Note: Stage lighting includes general lighting in current standard configuration. If the event requires special lighting, a lighting design fee, separate from the hourly charge, will apply, to be negotiated with the designer.
Support Staff Rates
|Support Staff||Hourly Rates|
|Theatre House Manager
Note: If the event will have an audience of 75 or more, a House Manager is required.
|Public Safety Officer||$36|
|Video Production Services||Available upon request|
- User must guarantee a 4-hour minimum for all support staff. The college may add a minimum of ½ hour for set up and tear down.
- Catering needs:
- Please contact Maria Flanagan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443.840.1770 with Sodexo Caterers for menu planning and pricing for your event. Sodexo Catering has first right of refusal for all catering needs held at CCBC’s main campuses.
- External for-profit groups that charge admission or fees for attendance may be assessed an additional fee to be collected by the college based on revenue generated from the event.
Request a Table Display
Learn more »
Making Requests for College FacilitiesTo begin the process of securing space:
- Read the Guidelines for Use of College Facilities by External Users
- Review the Facilities & Rental Rates (noted above)
- Submit the Event Reservation Request and all related forms to the Registrar's Office Event Scheduler - paying particular attention to the following deadlines:
(If approved, at least 15 days prior to the event the user must submit to the Registrar’s Office Event Scheduler a copy of the Liquor License issued by the Baltimore County Liquor Board.)
Less than 10 days
- Do you plan to serve food?
- Do you plan to serve alcohol?