COVID-19 Response Plan for Program, Recreational and Athletic Facility UseCCBC Athletics has identified a number of actions necessary to ensure the health and safety of our students, student-athletes, coaches and staff, constituents, spectators and community.
Updates from July 19, 2021
- Normal outdoor athletic activities will resume with 50% spectator capacity.
- Wellness & Athletics Centers will reopen, on a modified basis, on August 2, 2021.
- The return of non-CCBC sponsored events in the Wellness & Athletics Centers is currently being reviewed.
Athletics at CCBCWe help develop well-rounded student-athletes—students who can compete successfully both in the classroom and in their athletic endeavors.
Frequently our teams finish in the top quarter in the Maryland Junior College Athletic Conference (Maryland Juco) and the National Junior College Athletic Association’s (NJCAA) Region XX.
Numerous student-athletes earn:
- All-Maryland Juco Athletic Conference honors
- All-NJCAA Region XX honors
- NJCAA All-American status
- Academic accolades on the conference, region, and national levels
All teams represent CCBC with outstanding sportsmanship, numerous victories, and academic success.
Catonsville CardinalsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Cardinal's website »
Follow the Cardinals on Twitter »
Dundalk LionsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Lion's website »
Follow the Lions on Twitter »
Essex KnightsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Knight's website »
Follow the Knights on Twitter »
Youth CampsCCBC hosts a number of leagues and camps during the school year and summer break.
Learn more »