COVID-19 Response Plan for Program, Recreational and Athletic Facility UseCCBC Athletics has identified a number of actions necessary to ensure the health and safety of our students, student-athletes, coaches and staff, constituents, spectators and community.
Updates from November 1, 2021
- Wellness & Athletics Centers will remain closed through at least December 31, 2021, except for authorized activities that are limited to instructional classes and intercollegiate athletic activities.
- Intercollegiate Athletics resumed normal indoor activities with a student-athlete vaccination mandate in effect.
- CCBC is currently not allowing spectators or unapproved guests at any basketball games or indoor team practices through at least December 31, 2021. Visit our athletic websites below for information on how to view the home live streams.
- Outdoor activities on the recreational facilities returned to normal operations with 50% capacity.
Athletics at CCBCWe help develop well-rounded student-athletes—students who can compete successfully both in the classroom and in their athletic endeavors.
Frequently our teams finish in the top quarter in the Maryland Junior College Athletic Conference (Maryland Juco) and the National Junior College Athletic Association’s (NJCAA) Region 20.
Numerous student-athletes earn:
- All-Maryland Juco Athletic Conference honors
- All-NJCAA Region 20 honors
- NJCAA All-America status
- Academic accolades on the conference, region, and national levels
All teams represent CCBC with outstanding sportsmanship, numerous victories, and academic success.
Catonsville CardinalsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Cardinal's website »
Follow the Cardinals on Twitter »
Dundalk LionsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Lion's website »
Follow the Lions on Twitter »
Essex KnightsWellness and Athletics Center
Visit the Knight's website »
Follow the Knights on Twitter »
Youth CampsCCBC hosts a number of leagues and camps during the school year and summer break.
Learn more »