Catonsville Open House
Saturday, July 23, 10:00 AM-1:00 PM | Catonsville campusCenter for the Arts (ARTS) | Lobby
Join us at CCBC Catonsville for an open house this summer. With representatives from Admissions, Financial Aid, Academic Pathways, Student Services, and Student Life, you can truly explore what it means to be a CCBC student. After a brief welcome and overview session at 10 a.m., we’ll divide the event into four 25-minute time slots, allowing you to pick and choose the breakout sessions you wish to attend. Lunch will be provided.
This event is perfect for*:
- Prospective students and families looking to learn more about CCBC.
- Applicants and families who need assistance with next steps towards enrollment.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Register for the event. Use this form to register for the event and select the breakout sessions you wish to attend. We’ll send you all the details in a confirmation email.
- Check your email for updates. After your confirmation, we’ll send an email reminder as the event gets closer. If any details change (i.e. we decide to move the event online), we will notify you through the email address you used to register.
- Check in. Our check-in process will begin at 9:30 a.m. in the Center for the Arts Lobby.
Please park in lot 3.
For more information, contact:
*If you are a new student who has already registered for classes at CCBC, please proceed to sign-up for a New Student Orientation session.