Tutoring and help with writingDo you need help understanding your assignments?
CCBC offers free tutoring and many other resources to help you be successful in college.
In addition to tutoring services, take advantage of other resources such as:
- Advice on writing assignments in the Writing and Literacy Center
- Academic Support provided by Academic Coaching
To meet with a tutor, schedule an appointment by contacting your campus Student Success Center or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Get help with the following classes/subjects:
- ALEKS Math Placement Assessment Help
- General Education 101 Courses (ACDV, CMNS, CSIT, HLTH, PSYC, SOCL)
- Math 081, 082, 083, 125, 132, 135, 153, 163, 165, 230, 243, 251, 252, 257
- Dosage, GED Math, Math for Success
- TEAS Prep