Request your CCBC Transcript
Before ordering your transcript, please note the following:
- Grades posted in Brightspace is not the same as being posted in SIMON.
- Records prior to 1999 may require additional time for processing.
- Financial holds will halt access to grades, transcripts, and diplomas.
- Email, fax, and phone orders are not accepted.
- Partial transcripts are not available (all semesters are included).
- Incomplete requests can cause processing delays.
- Transcripts sent directly to email may not be considered official by the requested party.
- Requests are for CCBC grades only. If you transferred credits into CCBC, contact each of those schools for official transcripts.
- Transcripts will not be held for processing for grades/degrees to post.
There is a $12.00 fee for each official transcript you request.
Online through Parchment (Recommended method - fastest)
- Order an emailed PDF transcript or mail a paper transcript
- Current students should access our online transcript ordering system, directly through SIMON
- Former students will need to create an account thru Parchment
- When ordering electronic transcripts, it is the student’s responsibility to verify the recipient will accept delivery of an Electronic PDF transcript before placing the order
By mail (For check or money order)
Transcripts are processed within 3 - 10 business days; allow extra time during the start and end of the semester, Commencement, peak registration and holidays.
- Download, print and fill out the transcript request form
Send the completed form and payment (check or money order) to:
Enrollment Services Centers
Student Services Center (SSRV)
7201 Rossville Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21237
In person (Same day hand carried, cash requests)
- Fill out the transcript request form
Bring required photo ID and your completed form to the Enrollment Services Center.
A signed authorization letter by the CCBC student is required to release a transcript to anyone other than the CCBC student. The person bringing in the letter must have a copy of the CCBC student’s photo ID and their personal photo ID.
- Payment is accepted in the form of cash, check, money order or credit card. The Owings Mills Campus does not accept cash.