Explore available opportunities at Essex Student Support ServicesStudent Support Services programs provide opportunities for academic development, assist students with basic college requirements, and motivate students toward the successful completion of their post-secondary education.
Are you Eligible?
Eligible CCBC students must be US citizens or permanent residents and meet at least one of the following three guidelines:
- First Generation College Student — neither parent has a bachelor's degree.
- Income Eligible — eligible for a Pell Grant or 150% of federal government poverty level.
- Documented physical, emotional, learning disability on file with Disability Support Services.
- Ongoing personalized academic advising.
- One-on-one customized tutoring.
- Transfer preparation and assistance.
- One-on-one academic skill development workshops.
- Test preparation and test taking workshops.
- Financial management and education.
If you would like to make the most of your experience at CCBC, then Student Support Services at the Essex campus is for you!