Submissions are usually answered within one business day, but may take longer depending on volume.
NOTE: CCBC will be closed Wednesday through Sunday, November 24 to November 28 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Inquiries received by 12 noon, November 23 will receive a response by close of business November 23. All other inquiries will be responded to after November 28.
Virtual AdvisementYou can meet with an academic advisor remotely!
Before completing the Academic Advising Request form below, please note the following:
- If you have not applied to CCBC, and do not have a CCBC student ID number, you will not be able to submit your request to connect with advising staff.
- To ensure compliance with FERPA, all replies will be sent to your CCBC student email account, and the personal email address we have on file for you.
- Check out our frequently asked questions before submitting your request.
Frequently asked topics and resources
If you have a question about one of the topics below, please select the link for more information.
- Paying for college
- Where to buy textbooks
- Changing your major
- Applying for graduation
- Requesting an official CCBC transcript
- Submitting an official transcript from another institution
If your question is not related to one of the above topics, complete the Academic Advisement Request form to provide the best time a team member can connect with you.