Global Education at CCBCThe Community College of Baltimore County promotes global citizenship and prepares learners to live and work in a diverse and interconnected world. CCBC’s global education program was a 2012 winner of the Andrew Heiskell Award for Innovation in International Education from the renowned Institute of International Education, and has also received the Diana Hacker Reaching Across Borders award.
Global Programs for Students
- Global Studies Certificate: Earn this credential to enhance and document your global knowledge and skills for active engagement with the multicultural work force and community.
- Study Abroad: Study or volunteer abroad, and pursue study abroad scholarship opportunities.
- Globalized Courses: Look for the "GL" designation in the class schedule to identify general education courses that have a global perspective
- Intercultural Dialogues Programs: International student speakers share their culture and regional expertise with U.S. students in classes.
- Global Activities: Participate in global events during International Education Week each November, the Murthy/Reihl lecture series each April, and much more throughout the year.
Related Academic Departments and Student Services