Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM)CCBC has a comprehensive STEM initiative that includes job preparedness and career service strategies for STEM business sectors.
CCBC STEM Initiatives:
Bridges Programs and Internships
Planning to Transfer?
CCBC also provides services that help students planning to transfer. The UMBC transfer site, T-STEM, provides transfer links and advice for students transferring to UMBC. More information on transfer can be found on the school sites, School of Mathematics and Science and School of Business, Technology and Law.
Mount St. Mary's Transfer Scholarship, C3STEM - for students planning to transfer to Mount St. Mary's and meet the following criteria:
- Have completed 30 community college credits
- Demonstrate financial need
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident or an alien admitted as a refugee
- Have a minimum 3.0/4.0 GPA in their STEM community college classes and overall
- Intend to major in biology, chemistry, data science, environmental science, math, computer science or cybersecurity
- For more information please visit C3STEM.
For more information, please visit: C3STEM.