ESOL RegistrationWalk-in ESOL placement and registration locations for Adult Beginning Life Skills, Intermediate EL Civics and upper level ESOL Reading and Writing classes.
In order to register for a class, students must attend an upcoming Walk-in ESOL Placement and Registration session.
Students must have a computer with a camera and microphone, and unlimited internet access. ESOL classes are offered in-person and online via Zoom.
You may attend any registration location to sign-up for any open class.
How to Register
- No phone or mail-in registration. Registrations are in person ONLY.
- All students MUST go to one of the additional “Walk-In ESOL Placement & Registration Locations” on the dates and time listed.
- Students are registered on a first-come, first-served basis and classes fill up quickly! Arrive on time!
- For safety, space in the building is limited. You need to social distance outside while waiting to register.
- You MUST wear a mask at all times during the registration process.
- Only registering students are allowed during the registration process. For safety precautions, family members or friends must wait in another area.
- Registration is every 2 hours with a limited number of students. Do not come late!
- Test Procedures are subject to change.
- New Students: Must take a test.
- Returning Students: Returning students may not have to take a test if they show on their phone a picture of paperwork, the Referral Form, or a Certificate from the previous class semester to help with placement.
- Students must be at least 18 years of age and not enrolled or planning to attend high school to register in one of the ESOL classes.
- Students with an F-1 or J-1 Visa are not eligible for LABOR grant-funded* classes.
- Reasonable accommodation for disability available only upon request. Email JWalsh@ccbcmd.edu or call 443.840.3428 for more information. Please make your request no later than two weeks before registration.
- Class schedule varies depending on the location. Complete class schedule information will be given at registration.
- For more information, please contact the ESOL office at 443.840.3070
Stay informed on closing announcements »