Tuition AssistanceIn addition to traditional financial aid (scholarships, grants, and loans), tuition assistance programs are available for certain members of our community.
Any resident of Maryland who is out of the workforce because of a permanent disability as defined by the Social Security Act, the Railroad Retirement Act, (or in the case of former federal employees, the Office of Personnel Management), and enrolls in a community college class that has at least ten regularly enrolled students, may be eligible for a tuition waiver.
All students with disabilities who enroll in credit courses at CCBC are required to take action to continue receiving the tuition waiver.
Early College Access Program (ECAP)
- Maryland resident
- Payment of all CCBC fees
- An enrolled high school junior or senior
- Obtain written approval from a parent and appropriate school official
- Meet enrollment requirements of CCBC
In-County Statewide Tuition Programs
Learn more »
Parents or Guardians of Deaf or Hard of Hearing Child
To qualify, parents or guardians must submit the following:
- A copy of the audiogram or a letter from their audiologist confirming the dependent is deaf or hard of hearing
- A copy of the birth certificate listing the parent who wishes to enroll in the course or adoption records to verify guardianship
Victims of Human Trafficking
In order to receive the waiver, please submit one of the following to the Bursar’s Office:
- Certified Law enforcement, court, or other federal or state agency records or files,
- Document from a human trafficking prevention or assistance program; or
- Documentation from a religious, medical, or other professional from whom the applicant has sought assistance or treatment as a victim of human trafficking.
Military Tuition Assistance
Military.com has created resources on Tuition Assistance for each specific branch of the Military.
Stay on track this semester— tuition free!
Life looks different right now, but your future doesn't have to. Enroll in college courses or select workforce training programs without the cost of tuition.
See if you quality »
Tuition discounts for York County, Pa residents
Special discount tuition rates are available for CCBC students living in York County, Pennsylvania. York County students are billed $1 more than Baltimore County residents. Learn more »
Qualified Tuition ProgramsThis tax benefit includes programs established and maintained by one or more eligible educational institutions. The beneficiary (or another taxpayer claiming the beneficiary as a dependent) may claim the HOPE or Lifetime Learning Credit on qualified expenses paid for with the funds distributed from the Qualified Tuition Program. See IRS Publication 970 for further details. To view 1098T information online, students may login to SIMON using their username and password. Then select "Student Accounts" and then "Tax Notification."
Tuition and fees are subject to change. Additional fees may also apply to you, depending on the classes you take and other expenses you may incur.