Take control of your financial futureStrengthen your financial future by understanding how to create and live on a budget, the smart way to use credit, and how money management tools can help you now and in the long term.
Financial literacy topics
- Importance of good credit
- Your credit report
Learn more about credit »
- Pros and cons of using credit cards
- Basic guidelines for credit card use
- Boost your credit score
Learn more about credit cards »
- Tips for college graduates
Learn more about loan repayment »
- MyMoney.gov: Plan for life events that have financial implications, such as birth or adoption of a child, home ownership or retirement. Take advantage of money management tools like a financial savings calculator, worksheets for establishing a household budget, and a college preparation checklist.
- Mapping your future: Access resources on budgeting, credit cards, identity theft and other financial literacy topics.
- CARE Program: Bankruptcy experts from the Credit Abuse Resistance Education Program share information about the dangers of credit abuse.