Register for Winter and Spring 2022
Nov 11, 2021
Get ahead over the winter break or lock in your spring schedule. Whatever your goal, it's time to register for Winter and Spring 2022.Winter registration dates
- Online early start session: enroll through Sunday, December 26.
- Full semester and mini session: enroll through Sunday, January 2.
- Early start 7-week session: enroll through Sunday, January 9.
- Full semester and 7-week session: enroll through Sunday, January 30.
- Late start 10-week session: enroll through Sunday, February 27.
- Late start 7-week session: enroll through Sunday, March 22.
All students can access an expanded array of online and on-site courses that include popular classes for degree and general education requirements — so you can stay home AND get ahead. View all course formats»
If you’re a new or visiting student, contact the Admissions office today.
If you’re already a CCBC student, you can register now!
Attend CCBC tuition-free
CCBC is easing the financial strain of enrolling in college with a plan that allows many students to attend tuition-free by providing supplemental aid after the awarding of scholarships and grants.
Students seeking degrees and certificates are not the only ones to benefit from CCBC’s tuition-free offer. Anyone interested in acquiring new skills through workforce training programs also qualifies. With many workforce training programs taking a year or less to complete, it’s a great way to get job-ready in very little time.
For more information or to see if you qualify for free tuition, visit ccbcmd.edu/freetuition or call 443.840.2222. Register for classes online 24/7 at ccbcmd.edu/register.