Register now for fall bonus sessions
Whether you are a returning student or new to CCBC, we're excited to welcome you this fall!
Here's what you need to know.
It's not too late to register.
Choose from more than 700 courses this fall with multiple start dates and flexible class times. Take a look at our fall schedule and register for 10- and 7-week bonus sessions. New to CCBC? Find out how to Get Started.
Learn. Your way.
Whether you prefer to learn online, onsite, or a little bit of both, we offer several course formats that work with your busy schedule.
Attend CCBC tuition-free.
We understand this past year has brought several challenges, so we've tapped into a combination of funding resources to support you during this time. See if you qualify to attend tuition-free this fall.
As our campuses reopen, CCBC continues to monitor the COVID-19 situation and enforce safety protocols, including the requirement of facial coverings indoors. While vaccinations are not required, they are strongly encouraged. In fact, the college is offering students who enroll by Oct. 30 a $100 incentive to get vaccinated.
Vaccinations are strongly encouraged for all members of the college community. Students are eligible to receive a $100 incentive for being vaccinated and sharing proof of their vaccination.
We are also pleased to announce there will be additional vaccination clinics on the following dates:
- Monday, Sept. 20 from 10 a.m. – noon, Romadka College Center Upper Lobby (This requires advanced registration. Call 410.337.1479 by Friday to register. Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are available at this clinic).
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., Romadka College Center, Upper Lobby.
- Catonsville: Wednesday, Sept. 29, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., Student Services Center, 004.
- Dundalk: Thursday, Sept. 30, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., College Community Center, 111
- Owings Mills: Monday, Oct. 4, 11 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., Room 307A.