Submissions will be answered within 3 business days.
If your issue is time sensitive, please come meet with an advisor in person.
Office Locations and Hours
What’s the next best thing to meeting with an academic advisor in person? The CCBC Ask an Advisor Email System! Receive answers to your questions about program requirements, transfer, courses and more.
Before submitting your question, please read all of the information below:
- To ensure compliance with FERPA, all replies are now sent to your CCBC student email account. Access your student email.
- If you are a new student and do not have a CCBC student email account, replies will be sent to the email account from your application. Please be aware that these communications will be protected by FERPA; private information such as placement scores and transcripts cannot be discussed.
- If you have not applied to CCBC, and do not have your CCBC student ID number, you will not be able to use this system. Get your student ID number
- If your CCBC student ID number does not match the name given, we will not be able to respond to your request.
- Please review our Frequently Asked Questions section first.
- The online advising service is only for current CCBC students. If you have not applied to CCBC yet, please visit our Get Started page.
Ask an Advisor
- Paying for college
- Where to buy textbooks
- Changing your major
- Applying for graduation
- Requesting an official CCBC transcript
- Submitting an official transcript from another institution
Is your question not related to one of the above topics?