Get Started: Visiting StudentsCCBC makes it easy for you to enroll if you just want to take a few classes and:
- Are currently attending another college or university in the U.S. or
- Have already earned an advanced degree from another institution in the U.S.
For most courses, visiting students can register easily online.
- Check out this catalog of courses for visiting students. You can search or browse by subject.
- Select your courses and add them to your schedule.
- Click Register and select Create New Account on the pop-up.
- Complete and submit the form and pay for your classes. DONE!
Don't see what you're looking for? We can help.
Some courses (usually science or math) have prerequisites that require additional verification, so there's a few extra steps we'll need to help you with.
- Search for the course(s) you want to take at CCBC
- Complete an application for admission
- Submit unofficial transcript via email to email@example.com
- include first and last name, CCBC ID, subject code, course number, and semester you are interested in
- Transcripts will be assessed to determine whether you have successfully completed the college-level prerequisites
- Transcripts are reviewed on a first-in basis
- Following the transcripts review, students will receive an email confirmation. Students meeting course prerequisites will be able to enroll.
Questions regarding visiting students can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org