Rent CCBC FacilitiesCCBC has a variety of spaces at each of its three campuses and its three extension centers that are available for rent to the general public.
Whether you're planning a small meeting or a large community event, we invite you to come and check out our facilities, which range from cutting-edge, technology-enhanced classrooms and meeting rooms to theatres and athletic fields and courts.
Facilities & Rental Rates
Facility Rental Rates
(All CCBC locations, any size including computer labs)
|Space Description||Daily Rates||Half-day Rates|
Robert and Eleanor Romadka College Center, Room 107
Robert and Eleanor Romadka College Center, Room 123
Seats: 264 Catonsville; 275 Dundalk; 275 Essex
Seats: 219 (Essex only)
Seats: 109 (Essex Only)
Seats: 300-340 (Meeting rate includes general lighting, microphone and lectern only)
Center for the Arts, Lounge, Room 110
Seats: 130 Lecture style; 108 banquet style with 12 round tables
College Community Center, Room 226
Seats: 112 Lecture style; 88 banquet style with 11 round tables
Romadka College Center, Upper Lobby
Seats: 220 Lecture style; 176 banquet style with 22 round tables
(as an event site, priced per parking space)
|Courtyard and Patios||$300||$175|
Equipment Rental Rates
|Equipment Description||Daily Rates|
|Marley Dance Surface||$100|
|Piano - Grand or Upright
Based on availability
Note: Piano rental may incur technician hours for moving and setup.
|Powered speakers w/microphone||$75|
Note: Stage lighting includes general lighting in current standard configuration. If the event requires special lighting, a lighting design fee, separate from the hourly charge, will apply, to be negotiated with the designer.
Support Staff Rates
|Support Staff||Hourly Rates|
|Theatre House Manager
Note: If the event will have an audience of 75 or more, a House Manager is required.
|Public Safety Officer||$36|
|Video Production Services||Available upon request|
- User must guarantee a 4-hour minimum for all support staff. The college may add a minimum of ½ hour for set up and tear down.
- Catering needs:
- Please contact Maria Flanagan at email@example.com or 443-840-1770 with Sodexo Caterers for menu planning and pricing for your event. Sodexo Catering has first right of refusal for all catering needs held at CCBC’s main campuses.
- External for-profit groups that charge admission or fees for attendance may be assessed an additional fee to be collected by the college based on revenue generated from the event.
Request a Table Display
Learn more »
Making Requests for College FacilitiesTo begin the process of securing space:
- Read the Guidelines for Use of College Facilities by External Users
- Review the Facilities & Rental Rates (noted above)
- Submit the Event Reservation Request and all related forms to the Registrar's Office Event Scheduler - paying particular attention to the following deadlines:
(If approved, at least 15 days prior to the event the user must submit to the Registrar’s Office Event Scheduler a copy of the Liquor License issued by the Baltimore County Liquor Board.)
Less than 10 days
- Do you plan to serve food?
- Do you plan to serve alcohol?